Stellen bei CosmoTrace
Suchen nach offenen Stellen bei CosmoTrace
Azure Data Engineer
Wir suchen nach einem erfahrenen Azure Dateningenieur für unser wachsendes Beratungsteam.
- Data Engineering: Building, testing, and deployment of data solutions as part of an account-based delivery team or wider data practice.
- Leading or contributing to design: Design of robust end-to-end, cloud-based data transformation, data migration, and business intelligence solutions.
- Performing data analysis: Connecting the dots from disparate information streams (e.g. extracts from the client system, management reports, and contracts) and turning them into structured data that can be analyzed.
- Demonstrating how Azure Data Services can be exploited in the success of cloud migration and digital transformation opportunities.
- Contributing to methods, standards, and keeping abreast of the technical advances in data engineering
- 3-4 yrs. as a Data Engineer or DBA in a data domain, 18+ months using the Azure Data Services.
- Track record of delivering data solutions to clients in a professional services environment.
- Data engineering using Azure Data Services.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Interpreting high-level blueprints, reference architectures into the low-level design.
- Defining data models and data entity documents.
- Designing and building modern data pipelines and data streams using ADF.
- Optimization of Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Experience with conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling and clear understanding about defining data architecture framework, standards, and principles.
Data Ops Engineer
As a CosmoTrace DataOps Engineer, you will reduce the end-to-end time per cycle to get maximum value from data. You are also the best software and data engineering practices champion.
Your typical work will contain:
- Building and orchestrating data pipelines for ingesting, storing, and processing large datasets using a public cloud provider.
- Processing large datasets using Python or Scala on Dataflow, Spark, or similar batch or stream processing platforms.
- Continuous delivery in a public cloud environment.
- Enabling Data Scientists and Analysts to work with data in their sandbox environment.
- Data and pipeline validation, since trustworthy and qualitative data, is important to you.
- Automating as much as possible using CI/CD best practices.
- Democratizing data, working with IAM to make data easily available and accessible for teams.
- Researching and evaluating new tools and methodologies to see how we might work better with data.
- Working alongside developers, designers, and data scientists in teams.
As we are helping our customers understand the importance of using data, the need for DataOps Engineers is growing. You will be able to shape what working with data should be like.
- Agile delivery methodologies and use of DevOps delivery infrastructure.
- Experience with SQL and working with databases, like Athena, BigQuery or Snowflake.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools, e.g. CloudFormation, Azure ARM, Terraform.
Business Development Executive (French Speaking)
About the Position
You will be required to make meaningful client relationships with new and existing customers to help CosmoTrace achieve its global sales targets. Furthermore, in this role you’re expected to:
- Build relationships and develop networks which will deliver business expansion and superb client experiences
- Increase sales and ensure delivery of high-quality, high-impact work
- Achieve and exceed revenue and margin targets
- Effectively seek out, source and manage clients
- Deepen and extend CosmoTrace ’s reputation within the online events industry
- Collaboratively contribute to discussions and decisions about sales approaches and network development
- Work proactively with CosmoTrace’s team to develop strategies and resources to attract, engage and retain clients
Skills And Requirements
Candidates must possess the following skills and traits:
Required Fluency In English And French
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience. SaaS/cloud sales experience is a plus.
- Keen interest in learning a process-oriented, consultative sales approach.
- Desire to establish a rewarding career in Sales that facilitates achievement of personal goals and objectives
- Excellent experience in both challenging the status quo and developing relationships that result in change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Business Acumen
- Strong people skills/team skills, with an ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Google Apps, LinkedIn, and any other Sales prospecting tools preferred
- Passionate about working in a collaborative team
- Intellectual curiosity
- Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance targets for a number of outbound calls, qualified leads passed and pipeline contribution.
- Qualify sales leads from integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work within an assigned territory to qualify, develop, and mature marketing supplied leads resulting in high quality sales opportunities for Account Executives
- Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing various prospecting technologies that the company has invested in.
- Uncover needs at each level of the organization, and match with well-articulated value propositions.
- Develop concise and detailed summaries of qualified leads for Territory Reps, focused on an acute understanding of a prospect’s business pain and infrastructure.
- Update prospect database with conversations, competitive information, company size, decision making criteria and other pertinent information.
- Attend and participate in weekly/monthly assigned Corporate Sales team meetings.
- Provide feedback and improvements to Sales Development program and Marketing process.
- Qualitative elements include trends, conversation topics, lead / contact interest and perspective.
- Effectively target and develop messages for Sales and Marketing to build pipeline
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to marketing, sales, channel partners and other special campaign team members.
- Quantitative elements include company profiling, lead to opportunity conversion, sales pipeline, and similar metrics on assigned special projects.
- 2+ years experience in a similar sales and marketing role
- Motivated by hitting targets and winning new business.
- Manage time effectively, set priorities and work successfully to deadlines
- Exhibit good problem-solving skills, and coordinate or troubleshoot issues
- Keep up to date with industry trends to ensure our product suite aligns to industry and regulatory requirements
- Relevant qualifications and/or years of experience in business, economics, finance, marketing or a related field